This list explains the meaning of different invoice colors in the Contact Invoices list or in the Reservation Billing Tab.
1. Fully paid invoices.
2. Prepayments, credit notes, or overpayments that are fully allocated.
1. Current invoices with balance due.
2. Future installment invoices.
3. Prepayments, overpayments, or credit notes with an outstanding balance. This means that they are awaiting allocation to an outstanding invoice.
1. Overdue invoices.
2. Installment invoices from past periods, in other words overdue.