- Connect an iPad or iPhone to the printer using an Apple USB Cable. If you have an Android Device, you will need a USB-A to USB-B cable like the one used for a USB printer. The USB-B side plugs into the printer.
- Download the Star Quick Setup Utility app from the App Store.
- Touch Select Printer at the top to connect to the printer and choose the printer from the list.
- Return to the main menu after selecting the printer and touch Printer Settings.
- Touch Firmware Update.
- Select the new firmware file or Update when prompted.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- When the app says the update is over you can disconnect the phone.
Updating the Firmware of Star Micronics mC-Print 3 Print
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jun, 2022 at 1:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.