You can reset the network (ethernet) settings using these steps below. This is helpful for when you move the printer to a new network or get a new network router.
Note: These steps will remove the static IP address you had previously assigned. When done, you must repeat the initial setup steps linked here.
Resetting the Network (Ethernet) Interface
- Turn off the printer. Do this by holding the Power button for 1 second or more.
- Remove the back cover of the printer and find the RESET engraving. It should be just above the LAN port.
- Insert a fine-point pen or a paperclip into the RESET switch and hold it down.
- Now press and release the Power button.
- Continue holding down the RESET button until the green Network LED flashes. It should look like 3 computers connected together.
- Finally hold down the FEED button to reset the settings. The lights will go off when complete and you can release the RESET button.