Molo allows you to enter partial payments or full payments. You may find that a customer wants to pay part of an invoice in cash and the remainder of an invoice by check. Those steps are all outlined below.
Collecting Full Payment
- While on the Invoice screen, press the Payment button on the bottom left side.
- You are presented with a virtual keypad and action buttons below.
- If you touch one of the action buttons of Cash or Check, the system assumes you are collecting precisely full amount due.
- For example, if the total is $100.00 and you press Check, the system will assume you collected $100.00 by Check.
When on the Payment screen, you are presented with a virtual keypad and action buttons below.
- If you are collecting cash payment of $20.00 for an invoice of $16.05, you would type "20" with the virtual keypad and then press Cash.
- The system would then tender that cash and show you the change due.